IV nutrition is a popular type of therapy used today for improving a person’s health and overall well-being through an IV drip. Although traditionally used for aiding patients undergoing cancer treatment, it’s used more commonly now for supplementing nutrients directly into the bloodstream—providing quick and efficient results. There are many types of IV vitamin therapy benefits that can result from this type of therapy. Here are some of the top reasons patients choose IV vitamin therapy:
1. Boosts Energy When vital nutrients like amino acids, ascorbic acids, glutathione, B vitamins and more are injected directly into the bloodstream, the results can be both immediate and effective. Because IV drip therapy can be customized to provide 100% of the vitamins and nutrients needed per individual, many patients of IV nutrient therapy experience a significant, sudden boost in energy. This reduces the need for other (often unhealthy) energy enhancers such as coffee, soda, energy drinks, etc.
2. Helps with Age Management Another major reason patients use IV nutrition is for its age-management benefits. With the right blend of nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants, IV nutrient therapy can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, mend damage caused by UV rays and remove free radicals that contribute to tissue damage. In fact, many patients claim to experience stronger hair and nails, clearer skin and improved eyesight as a result of IV nutrition.
3. Reduces Symptoms of Migraines Anyone who experiences frequent migraines knows how miserable their symptoms can be if not treated quickly. IV nutrient therapy can help with many of these common symptoms, such as:
Steady or pulsating pain throughout the head
Sensitivity to light and/or sound
Diarrhea or constipation
Chills and/or hot flashes
4. Helps to Prevent Illness Many patients choose IV nutritional therapy to boost their immune systems in an effort to get sick less often. With an influx of vital nutrients, it’s not uncommon for IV nutrition patients to bypass the current flu virus and have more energy throughout the day.
5. Minimizes Anxiety Another one of the many IV vitamin therapy benefits patients may experience is reduced anxiety. Anxiety disorders can often take over an individual’s life, making it very difficult to get through the day or sleep at night. IV nutrient therapy that’s designed for anxiety can help remedy those symptoms and can be a quicker, more natural treatment option than other medication alternatives.
6. Improves Athletic Performance IV nutrient therapy can also be used to enhance athletic performance and improve recovery. IV drips for athletes can offer a variety of exercise-related benefits, such as:
Quick muscle recovery and hydration
Reduced recovery time
The number one reason a person experiences the symptoms of a hangover after drinking a lot of alcohol is that they haven’t replenished the fluids and nutrients that have consequently been removed.
7. Helps with Reversing Symptoms of Hangovers The list of IV vitamin therapy benefits doesn’t stop with improving overall well-being—it can even help reverse many common symptoms of hangovers, including:
Nausea and vomiting
Muscle and stomach pain
Fatigue and loss of energy
Sudden mood changes
Conclusion When it comes to IV nutrition, there is a wide range of IV vitamin therapy benefits people can experience after treatment. IV treatment is administered directly into the veins, which means that the results may be achieved much more quickly than oral or other traditional medicines. Many physicians believe this form of therapy can be safe and effective, and can be custom-made to meet the unique health needs or desires of each patient.